Are you looking at purchasing a property, have you considered a villa? Villa’s are a great opportunity to enter the property market for first home buyers, they are also a solid investment opportunity and great for those looking to downsize.
Some of the benefits of owning a villa are:
- They are a great investment opportunity, generally yielding a positive return for your money. Many tenants want a low maintenance property to rent which a villa is perfect for as they usually have smaller yard space than a single dwelling.
- Downsizing- a villa is ideal for retired people who may wish to downsize from their existing large family home. Upkeep is minimal but you still have space and privacy unlike a large unit complex.
- First home buyers- A villa can be a good way to get into the housing market for first home buyers as they are usually in a suitable price bracket.Why not stop paying dead money, also known as rent and pay it on your own mortgage instead, particularly while home loan interest rates are at an all time low.
- Affordability- Prices of villa’s are lower than a single dwelling home which makes it more affordable for people, especially those who are first entering the market.
- Lower maintenance- Another bonus is a lower maintenance yard to care for as opposed to a large house block.
We currently have two 3 bedroom villas being built in the popular Estella Rise. For more information contact our office.