With the weather warming up and the days are getting longer, Spring is the perfect time to ensure all is well on the home front. Regular spring home maintenance means your home is in tip top shape!
- Check your reverse cycle air conditioner and give it a service.
- Book a professional pest and insect house spray. Spring is the perfect time to do this.
- Wash all bed linen, pillows, quilts and give your mattress a deep vacuum. Before you vacuum though, mix together some bi carb soda and a few drops of lavender oil and sprinkle over your mattress. Leave for a few hours before vacuuming. It will freshen your mattress.
- Wash any pet bedding and their winter coats.
- Give the inside of your home a deep and thorough clean.
- Fertlise your lawn and garden beds. We have a great article here on Lawn Care for Spring time.
- Clean all your outdoor lights and replace any broken bulbs
- Repair any broken furniture
- Repair and re oil your deck
- Pressure wash your concrete paths, driveways and house to remove any grime that has built up.
- Weed your garden.
- Clean out your gutters – especially important if you are in a bush fire prone zone!
Whats on your spring home maintenance list?